Link Aadhaar Card to Ration Card Online / Offline – In India you must need aadhaar card and ration card because it’s compulsory for documents and id proof. This id proof is also important for bank and many another place. So, Today, we are going to share step by step guide to link ration card with Aadhar card.
Following are all details information about aadhaar card link with ration card.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Ration Card Guide
Today, We are going to share how to link ration card and aadhar card with easy method. Government is done mandatory to link card with each and every place like ration card, banks, LPG and many more places.
Why must you Link Aadhaar Card to Ration Card?
‘aadhaar’ for the single identity concept, can now be linked and must be linked to ration cards. Ration cards are a boon, especially for BPL families. They get daily routine items at lower rates. Although this process has not been launched in all the regions of the country, but soon it will be available in all over India. Just like linking AADHAAR card to bank accounts and LPG connections, linking AADHAAR card to the ration card has become mandatory.
Right now the online process is yet to be implemented. So, If it does not work for you. You can switch to an offline method to link with Ration Card and Aadhar Card. Following are a complete guide to link online.
- Open online form at https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSplash.aspx
- Click ‘Start Now’
- Enter the correct state and the respective location of your address.
- Next is to choose ‘Benefit Type’ from the drop-down list. It can be LPG, scholarships etc. but in this case select Ration Card. As the facility is not available in all regions, you may not see the respective option to select ration card. In this case, you need to switch to the Offline method.
- Enter correct scheme name and correct ration card number in the respective columns.
- Now enter your personal details like email id, aadhaar card number, and mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and submit the form.
Filing the application is compete from your end. After verification, you will be notified of the linking via SMS or email.
If you are facing any problem submitting an online application. Following are step by step Guide to submitting Offline Method.
Step:1 You need photocopies of AADHAAR card of each of the family members.
Step:2 Also get a photocopy of your Ration card.
Step:3 A passport sized photograph is also required for the linking process. The photograph should be of the head of the family.
Step:4 A linked bank account is required for the purpose. If it is not done earlier, photocopy of the passbook will work.
step:5 Finally visit your nearest Ration Office and submit all the above-mentioned documents.
Once you complete all verification you will get SMS that your verification process completed.
Send SMS to Link Aadhaar Card to Ration Card
If you are facing any issue with online/offline you can connect with sending SMS.
SMS Format to be followed:
For all schemes except LPG
UID SEED <State Short Code> <Scheme/Program Short Code> <Scheme/Program ID> <Aadhaar No>
For e.g: UID SEED UP POSC 1034597 121213131213
send an SMS to 51969
Bookmark this page for more latest news and update about Link Aadhaar Card to Ration Card Step by Step Guide.